Advanced Notification of the Admission Overview for April 2018 Enrollment of Global Technology Architects Course
Advanced notification of the application guideline for April 2018 enrollment of Global Technology Architects Course has been released.
Number of Students Accepted
The Number of students accepted in Global Technology Architects Course for intake April 2018 is as follows.
- Round1 Interview schedule:Beginning of September 2017
(Application period: Beginning of August 2017)
- Round2 Interview schedule:Late January 2018
(Application Period:Beginning of January 2018)
※ Intake Period: 1st April 2018
Applicants who have completed a 12-years standard education curriculum, expect to complete in March 2018 or the equivalent
- Applicants must take any one of the following academic proficiency tests.
A. Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students(EJU):
Required subjects: Math (Course 2), Science (Physics), and Science (Chemistry). No Japanese language subject is required. Examination language can be chosen either English or Japanese by applicant's preference.
B. Japan National Center Test for University Admission:
Required subject: Mathematics I・A, Mathematics II・B, Science (take two from physics, chemistry, and biology)
- Applicants must take English proficiency tests such as TOEIC.
The score of English and academic proficiency tests must meet any of the following minimum conditions.
Validity of the score
All applicants are evaluated based on the following information provided and interview.
- EJU or Japan National Center Test for University Admission score
- English Proficiency Test Score
- Essay (English or Japanese)
- Recommendation Letters
- A statement of reason for applying (English or Japanese)
- An interview (in both Japanese and English)
※Interview via Internet is available for international applicants.
- Official 'Application procedures for Global Technology Architects Course <1st year students>' will be published in December 2016.
- On-line application submission and application fee payment is available. For details, please refer the 'Application procedures for Global Technology Architects Course <1st year students>' which will be published in December 2016.
Please refer the official web site for more details.