GAC Students Speak at 3rd Symposium on TUT’s Efforts Future Reforms in the with/After COVID 19
This symposium was held to share the university's actions and support in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and propose initiatives for the next stage. There were three sessions at the symposium and GAC students spoke at each session, sharing their experiences during the pandemic.
The symposium programs were,
- Opening Speech/Introduction by the Organizer
- Presentation/Reporting sessions
- Session 1: Voices from International students
- Session 2: Voices from student supposed to go study abroad
- Session 3: Good practices of international student activities
- Exchange Opinion and Summary
At Session 1, international students spoke about the challenges they faced in coming to Japan during the pandemic, and their thoughts about online classes.
At Session 2, a Japanese student who was scheduled to study abroad shared the pros and cons of "online study abroad."
At Session 3, the best practices of international exchange under the new normal lifestyle were introduced.
Toyohashi University of Technology will continue to consider ways to support international students and studying abroad through students' voices.