Special Scholarship Program for International GAC Students
This is a guide of special scholarship program for international GAC* students provided from April 2018.
*GAC（Global Technology Architects Course)
1. JAPANESE GOVERNMENT (MEXT) SCHOLARSHIP (Top Global University Project)
- Stipend: 117,000 yen/month
- Admission Fee & Tuition: Full Exemption
- Grantees: Newly enrolling 1st year undergraduate program students for GAC starting from April 2018 (up to 5 students)
- Benefit Period: 1 year + an additional year(s) (after screening)
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, December 26, 2017
(Same day as the GAC Entrance Exam Application)
- Application Guide
- Required documents
1. TUT APPLICATION FOR JAPANESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP FOR APRIL 2018
2. Study plan or research plan at Toyohashi University of Technology
3. Recommendation letter from the school where the applicants studies have been completed or where the applicant is currently enrolled*
4. Transcript (academic record)*
5. Certificate of language proficiency*
*TUT may use the documents that applicant submitted for the GAC Entrance Examination for documents 3, 4 and 5. In this case, applicant does not have to doubly submit the documents 3, 4 and 5 for this scholarship application.
=>How: Please check "Yes." for Question 14 in document 1 'TUT APPLICATION FOR JAPANESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP FOR APRIL 2018'
- For inquiries and Application Submission to:
International Affairs Division,
Toyohashi University of Technology
1-1 Hibarigaoka, Tempaku, Toyohashi, Aichi, 441-8580 JAPAN
*inquiries should be directed by email first.
2. Honors Scholarship from MEXT (JASSO)
- Students can apply for this program together with No.1 MEXT Scholarship.
Required documents and application procedures are the same.
=>How: Please check "Yes." for Question 13 in document 1 'TUT APPLICATION FOR JAPANESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP FOR APRIL 2018'
- Stipend: 48,000 yen/month
- Grantees: up to 5 students
- Benefit Period: 1 year